Statements From The Bag
"Chemical Free", "Nothing Cooks Like A Pro", "All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal", "Professional Grade", "Longer Lasting", "Cleaner Burning", "Better Grilled Flavor"
Begin with food at room temperature.
Arrange food accordingly on cooking grill.
Cover grill to keep in heat and to cook food more evenly.
Rotate food to prevent burning.
For cooking roasts, arrange charcoal around outer edge of lower grill. Place roast on center of cooking grill. Follow instructions above."
Use outside only.
Keep away from children and pets.
Place grill on flat surface in open, well ventilated area.
Do Not leave unattended."
"USING CHIMNEY STARTER
1. Fill top section of chimney with BBQ-Pro All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal.
2. Stuff bottom section of chimney with newspaper.
3. Set chimney on lower grill and light paper.
4. After approximately 15 mintues, when charcoal is ashed over, spread charcoal evenly onto lower grill.
5. Position cooking grill and arrange food accordingly.
NEWSPAPER LIGHTING OPTIONS
1. Tightly roll 3 sheets of newspaper.
2. Place roll on top of lower grill.
3. Pile BBQ-Pro All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal on the top of newspaper roll. Light both ends of newspaper. Wait 10-15 minutes. Spread charcoal evently and begin cooking.
USING LIGHER FLUID:
1. Follow lighting instructions on lighter fluid can.
2. Fanning charcoal will be helpful to spread flame and speed ashing.
3. After approximately 15 minutes, when charcoal is ashed over, spread charcoal evenly onto lower grill.
4. Position cooking grill and arrange food accordingly."
Photos Of Contents
This is the contents of the bag. Those are 1 inch squares on the measuring bar.
Here is a closer view.
Here are the larger pieces we found in the bag.
Here are the rocks (left) and uncarbonized pieces (right) we found in the bag.
Photo of UPC Code
Here is a photo of the UPC code on the bag:
Troy, MI 48084